Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 1

So it begins.

Badly enough.

I forgot one set of supplements, more than half of my lunch just up and disappeared.. and all day long my brain's been screaming
"cheeseburgercheeseburgercheeseburgercheeseburgercheeseburgercheeseburgercheeseburgercheeseburger
cheeseburgercheeseburgercheeseburgercheeseburgercheeseburgercheeseburgercheeseburgercheeseburger
IWANTACHEESEBURGER!!"

But no, no cheeseburger.
Yes, the saltwater drink thing. yes the oddly gross and chalky / pasty / weird tasting alkaline drink.  yes the reduced (??) portions.

I'm not measuring my food, just going best-guess for some of it.  Found a 1-cup/8 ounces \ 250ml measuring cup, so I can better-measure the beverages, that much I want to make sure I get as close to right as possible.
but the food? Considering I don't have all the right ingredients to make all the right stuff, I'm best-guessing a lot of it.

It's weird, I actually measured the Cup-and-a-half of mini-potatoes (boiled) for the meal tonight, and it was a LOT of potatoes!  Or maybe it only seemed that way because they were mini-taters, and not a couple of fist-sized taters.  but it was more than I thought it would be.

I'm not doing the breakfasts, instead I'm doing the shakeology, and it's doing me good so far (I started the shakeology a couple days ago).  I can point to shakeology for not being hungry again at 10am or wanting a coke or coffee or however you want to get your caffeine.  The 2 o'clock slump passed me by, as well.

There's no scheduled mid-morning snack, and I don't think I need one (I used to eat a granola bar or two), but there is one for the afternoon.. and I think I may need that more.

Tomorrow is Day 2, which is the last meat I'll be having for the 21-day BeachBody Reset.
I may have made more chicken for the salad than I'll need, so I may leave some for my roommate.. or I may save it for dinner, considering I don't have the ingredients required for that meal.

So, aside from basically missing lunch, no ill-effects as of yet.. though we'll see what the coming days hold.

Oh, yeah, here's some quick art.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.