Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January quick art

Being a bit more calorie-conscious, I realize my dinner was about 2000 - 2500 calories.
Not good.. but then, my breakfast was non-existent and my lunch couldn't have been more than 800.
Add in about a half-hour of walking and I think if I didn't have that second-helping of dinner, I'd've been okay for caloric intake today.

Almost as important as caloric intake, is art intake.. or more precisely, output.

Doodled this out while watching Sons of Anarchy.  Took about 20 minutes, should've only taken 5.

Ah well.
Everybody loves Wolverine. ...love-love, love-to-hate, whatever.  At least he's not Deadpool. That thing is everywhere worse than Wolverine ever was.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.