Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sleep-thinking

Been a while since I last posted.
Life sure does have a way of getting in the way of things you intend on doing.

Still trying to get a few things sorted out, but there's light at the end of the tunnel - life seems like t might go a bit easier for a bit.. of course, my paranoid-self is just waiting for it to all explode in my face.

So, for now I'm just going to "ignore" problems that have me stymied and let my unconscious, 'back-brain' work on solving them for now.  Use my energy for something other than frustrated problem-solving failure. I've got expectations that I'll wake up or be doing something mundane and have that 'Ah-hah!' moment and know how to resolve some issues.

Upshots: Bought a rowing machine.  30 minutes on my exercise bike and I can burn around 300 calories if I keep a good, knee-wobbling pace.  5 minutes of a regular and steady pace on the rowing machine burns around 140 calories.  I think we have a winner there!  So I'm trying to fit 5 minutes of rowing in before I go to work.

Time for some quick-art, yeh? Yeah!


Did a little fooling around in Manga Studio 5.  It's still a bit of a learning curve from Manga Studio 4, but all in all, the improvements are nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.