Friday, July 26, 2013

Boot-yeah and other catchphrases

Sooooooo yeah.
While (re)creating a couple characters I haven't drawn in a looooooong time, I started to play with the idea of catchphrases for them.

Wolverine calls everyone `bub` and his over-familiar claw sound of `snikt!`,
You could yell out `Avengers Assemble` in a mall and  good handful of people might response(positively),
most people (over the age of 20) will be able to finish this:
Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's.....

So.. anyhow.. i took the more cocky, prickish character and ..well, he can fly.. so I thought.. why not a sub-sonic flying boot to the face? ...Booya, motherfuckers! ... wait, no.. BOOT-yeah, ...yeah!
Well, maybe not the sub-sonic flying.. but boot to the face, either way


I'm still working on trying to get a decent colour-scheme down for the costume.
I lost the original a couple decades ago and don't remember the original colours.
(wow, that makes me sound old.. but I've been drawing all my life, soo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.