Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Three Years

Okay, so it's been three years since I started this blog.

This last year has been a bit of a complete drop-off as far as the art goes, and yeah, that bothers me. Other things have gotten better, others remained the same.

I started this blog as a means to get me back into the habit of drawing, of creating, daily.  I need to get back into that, if not daily, then bloody-well close to it.

Anyhow.. three years, treading an unknown path, unrecognizeably familiar and entirely unknowable with the occasionally rare deja vu moment.

Time is just zipping by, and I'm curious what this thing'll look like in anmother couple of years, or when it hits a decade. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is created by Dan Shipton unless otherwise noted, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.